Navigation Menu
Christ the King Parish

Christ the King Parish

The building of a church on our present Nelson Street site began in 1952. The was made possible when a third wave of Ukrainian immigrants began to populate London and southwestern Ontario after the Second World War.
The young men and women who came here had just survived the horrors of conflict in Europe- a survival that was realized far away from their native soil, thanks in great part to their deep faith.
Father Hawryk was the first pastor of the brand new London parish. The building committee, church council, the Ukrainian Catholic Women’s League, and our church- goers worked tirelessly to realize their own place of worship in their new land.

707 Nelson Street
London, Ontario, N7Z 1J8

Phone: 519-434-6593
Fax: 519-660-4927
Pastor’s Email:


Sunday Divine Liturgy
9:00 am – English
10:30 am – Ukrainian