St. Michael’s Ukrainian Catholic Church has a long and proud history in service to the Ukrainian community in Coniston since it’s establishment in 1928. The church is located at the corner of Walter and William Streets in Coniston, where weekly services are held for it’s faithful congregation, many of whom are descended from the original Ukrainian pioneers who settled in the Coniston area in the early 1900’s.
St. Michaels celebrated the 60th anniversary of the opening of it’s current church and rectory on Saturday November 24, 2012 with a Pontifical Divine Liturgy held in the church followed by a praznyk at the Colonial Inn. These events were attended by the Most Rev. Stephen Chmilar, bishop of the Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Toronto in tribute to this historic milestone.
48 William Street
Coniston, Ontario, P0M 1M0
Saturday Divine Liturgy
11:00 am – Ukrainian